2022 High School Heritage Challenge Winners
- History of Pine Bluff (Tavian Stewart & Kimione Peekeekoot) (Gr. 12, Cumberland House)
- The Métis Legacy of John Arcand (Kate Wright) (Gr. 12, Delisle)
- The Ripple of Time (Christopher Deschambeault-Morin & Kain Torgerson) (Gr. 12, Cumberland House)
2022 High School Heritage Challenge Honourable Mentions
- Heritage Through My Eyes (Mariam Alhmaydi) (Gr. 12, Saskatoon)
- Saving Our Heritage: One Seed at a Time (Ava Paul) (Gr. 11, Saskatoon)
- The History of Wadena, SK (Madison Pomedli) (Gr. 12, Wadena)
HS Heritage Challenge winners will receive $1000 for each project, as well as award plaques. Honourable Mentions will receive certificates.
Congratulations to all who submitted projects. Thank you for sharing your stories, research, writing, and art with us!